Olive fields by Noreen

Olive fields by Noreen
Mysterious, primordial world

Sunday 27 November 2016

Wardrobe clear out

The weather has cooled down.  The daily temperatures are still good,  averaging 22c but as the sun sets,  the temperature plummets.  It's time to change out of the light day clothes and into warmer winter clothes.  With this in mind,  I decided to have a clear out.  I went through the shelves of my wardrobe one by one and took out tea-shirts, light cotton tops and shorts which were starting to fade.  Also anything that was there which I didn't wear for the past year because it was a size too small went into a recycle bag. I didn't think I had so many clothes,  I definitely have enough for the next three  years.  I just need to top up with some winter clothes but I can stretch what I have to cover me for yet another winter. I've set aside a cotton top which will be handy to add to my next quilt.  My neighbour knows a woman who will be glad of the bag of recycled clothes,  she can reuse them for crafting or cut them up for cleaning cloths.  They won't go to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment