Olive fields by Noreen

Olive fields by Noreen
Mysterious, primordial world

Monday 23 March 2015

We are where we want to be.



My dream will stay with me always.   It’s taken more time and finance than was originally planned.  There were hurdles along the road and at times it seemed like it would be wrenched from my fingertips. I had a sense of abandonment and would sink into that world of grey doom.  But the angels have looked favourably on my husband and I.  For however long it may last, we are here!  in our place in the sun, on the Bodrum peninsula in Turkey.  A world of tranquillity with books, art, food, flowers, music, conversations and a wonderful welcome from the Turkish people. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Noreen, what a wonderful blog. I am happy to follow you and read your posts. Wishing you many years of happiness in your new home. Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann, thank you for your kind comments and good wishes. I'm a bit shy about my blog. I want to make some kind of record of my life. I'd so want to read a diary or blog of my mother or grandmother, what life was like for them, their feelings, day to day events ect. I'm not sure from month to month what to include and I've only told 2 friends about it so far!!! I think you are my first follower! Thank you for taking the time and I look forward to your future comments.

      Delete