Olive fields by Noreen

Olive fields by Noreen
Mysterious, primordial world

Thursday 4 March 2021

Autumn and Winter 2020 Ireland

Sorry for being so very late publishing this post.  I had a major problem with my electronic equipment.  We were fostering 2 kittens when  I managed to drop my phone and two tablets. Not the cat's fault!  I absentmindedly left my devices on the arm of my chair on more than one occasion!!  The kittens were doing what kitten do,  jumping from the coffee table to my arm to climb and play when there was a sudden crash....O crumbs! another device smashed.  

My laptop came out in sympathy deciding to go really slow and despite my nephew inserting new storage into it, it still wouldn't open my emails.  My phone is ok but too small to work on.   On rare occasions I have been using Mr. D's tablet but I have been warned not to use it when cats are in residence. 

The guilty parties ...........................


We are still making sure to get out for our daily walks.  The woods are beautiful especially in the autumn .


The trees in the park get more beautiful every year.









No comments:

Post a Comment